Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Plumbers & Pipefitters Local Union #354 Apprenticeship Applications Available
The J.A.T.C. of Local Union #354 announces the final opportunity to apply for
an opening in the Apprenticeship Class, starting June 1, 2013. The final dates
are February 18th, 25th, 26th and 2ih from 8:30am - 11 :30am at the Training
Schools listed below:
Youngwood JATC - 263 Armbrust Road, Youngwood, PA 15697.
You must live in the following Counties: Westmoreland, Fayette,
portions of Washington and Greene counties,
Ebensburg JATC -172 Municipal Road, Ebensburg, PA 15931.
You must live in the following Counties: Bedford, Blair, Cambria,
Huntingdon, Indiana and Somerset, and
DuBois JATC - 3572 Watson Highway, DuBois, PA 15801.
You must live in the following Counties: Cameron, Clearfield, Elk and
Applications will not be considered complete and accepted unless the following
documents are attached.
• A high school transcript of grades (not diploma) or GEO test results.
• Two (2) letters of recommendation from former employers, school officials
or non-related persons.
• Photo copy of the military discharge, form 00-214, if a veteran.
• Must provide a valid Pennsylvania driver's license.
• Must be at least 18 years of age at time of filing application.
• Must be physically capable of performing work of outside construction
plumbing-pipefitting trade, work at various heights, and extreme weather
• Must be willing to work for various contractors.
• Must attend related instruction classes a minimum of two evenings per
week for a minimum of five years and be available for employment.
• If you have any questions, please call 724-925-8108.